Voice technology today is hugely different from a decade ago. Whilst making and taking calls is still the bread and butter of business communications, today’s technology offers enormous flexibility in the way we can organise our commercial operations. Businesses are moving towards unified communications, where fixed line voice, mobile
voice, text, Emails, video, faxes and data are all available and merge together to allow us to work anywhere.
Polaris Telecoms offer the complete spectrum of voice services. We work with our clients to identify what their requirements are; what they would like to achieve; what technical solutions are available; and whether there is a positive cost benefit to be realised.
- Phone Lines PSTN (analogue); ISDN2 and ISDN30; SIP trunks - seamless transfers to Polaris
- Number Porting Keep your existing phone numbers if you move office
- Cheap Call Costs Calls are routed through Tier 1 carriers and offer major cost savings
- Green Minutes Calls are carbon neutral, by offsetting our carbon footprint with carbon credits
- Mobile Business packages, including 4G coverage
- Inbound Services Manage inbound calls: call statistics; routing plans; disaster recovery; and more
- Virtual Numbers Target regional markets with geographic numbers – appear to have a local presence
- Virtual Numbers Give the appearance of a nationwide presence with a non-geographic number
- Virtual Numbers Use virtual numbers for specific and measurable marketing campaigns
- Fax-to-Email Inbound faxes can be received as Email and directed at one or group recipients
In today’s world of technology, the mobile office and unified communications can offer enormous efficiencies, productivity gains and cost savings. Polaris Telecoms can help you adopt and adapt your business to take advantage of what is available, or help you find a solution to communication problems.